Keep Your Sprinter in Top Shape
Is There a Service Schedule for Sprinters?
Whether you own just one Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van or an entire fleet, you must maintain your van to keep it performing at its best. All vehicles should adhere to a proper factory-scheduled maintenance schedule, including Sprinters. But when should you book a maintenance service appointment, and does your Sprinter need one? The Sprinter repair mechanics at West Automotive Group in San Diego County, California, are here to help. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about Mercedes-Benz Sprinter service schedules.
Sprinter Service Schedules 101
While every vehicle is unique, here is a basic Sprinter service schedule to follow:
- Get your synthetic motor oil replaced every year or 20,000 miles for diesel vans or one year or 15,000 miles for gas engine
- Get a brake fluid exchange every two years
- Have your cabin dust or combination filter replaced every 40,000 miles
- Get new spark plugs for your gas-powered Sprinter every three years or 30,000 miles
- Have your engine air filter replaced every three years or 60,000 miles for diesel vans or every three years or 45,000 miles for gas Sprinters
- Change your wiper blades every 10,000 miles
- Get your transmission oil and filter replaced at 40,000 miles and then at three years or 60,000 miles for diesel engines
- Have your fuel filter replaced every year or 20,000 miles for diesel models
Does your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter need maintenance services? If so, visit West Automotive Group in San Diego County, California, at one of our [autolab_locations_count] locations. We also offer Sprinter repair solutions.
Does Your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Need Auto Repair Services?
In addition to regular preventative maintenance services, staying on top of your Sprinter van’s repair needs is essential. At West Automotive Group in San Diego County, California, our Sprinter repair mechanics have you covered. For over 15 years, our car care specialists have repaired and maintained Sprinter vehicles for residents across the region. Whether your Sprinter van needs brake repair, auto A/C repair, check engine light diagnostics, engine repair, electric repair, wheel alignment services, transmission repair, or suspension repair, we can help. We treat each customer like family and deliver superior automotive repair services at honest prices. That’s why many of our customers have trusted their vehicles to us for years! We also offer hybrid repair, fleet repair, and EV repair services.
Contact West Automotive Group in San Diego County, California, for all your auto repairs and maintenance needs. We look forward to helping you!